Cancellation of Order before Dispatch
- The Company hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User’s order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User’s order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company’s servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User’s credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User’s credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User’s order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to User’s credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request, by logging a call with Companyâs Customer Care Centre by phone on 7207-666-000.
- “Cancel Order” can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into “handed over to courier” on the Website.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance would be processed to be refunded to User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
Cancellation Policy for Store Pick Up Service
- The order for purchase of the Products placed by the User using the Store Pick Up Service can be cancelled by the User at the Store on approval by the Store manager on the sole condition that the User makes a fresh purchase at the Store. Further, the amount paid by the User for the cancelled order will be refunded to the User after deduction of Two (2%) Percent cancellation fee
Return Policy for Home Delivery of Products after Dispatch (Only in case of defective, damage and dead on arrival or what you have got is different from what you have ordered)
- All Products purchased from the Website enjoy fifteen (15) days Return Policy‘.
- Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to the Company within fifteen (15) days of delivery of the same to User by placing a “Cancel Order” request by logging a call with Companyâs Customer Care Centre by phone on +91-(22)- 67 655 554.
- Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company only if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
- The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Companyâs Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Company in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of âRefundâ and âExchangeâ shall apply as given herein.
- In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup the User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by the Companyâs Logistical Partner. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or product the same in all his/her future communications with the Company in this regard.
All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
Exchange / Replacement for Home Delivery after Dispatch of Products (Only in case of defective, damage and dead on arrival or what you have got is different from what you have ordered)
- In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than fifteen (15) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo/installation) or fifteen (15)days from date of demo/installation (if manufacturing/working defect is discovered at the time of demo/installation for those Products which require demo/installation), by placing ‘Exchange’/ ‘Replacement Request’ on the Website or by registering a call on the Companyâs Customer Service Centre at 7207-666-000. In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Company shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
- In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
- Subject to the provisions as set out here in above, User hereby agrees and understands that she/ he cannot return any Products purchased on the Website at any Croma store. Products can be returned by User only by registering lodging a ‘Return’ request‘ by logging a call on the Companyâs Customer Service Centre at 7207-666-000.
- In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product or after demo/installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturer’s warranty terms.
- In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo/installation of the Product, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. Kindly refer to the Returns sections on the Website for further detail on the Return Process.
- Pay-on-Delivery Order Cancellations/Replacement
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling at our call centre 7207-666-000 or when our executive calls you up for the order verification.
- Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/ cancelled in case of any (defect/damage in transit/what you see is what you don’t get) it could only be replaced.
- We would only be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via cheque which would be delivered at the address customer has put at the time of placing the order within fifteen (15) days.
- All eligible refunds for ‘Pay on Delivery’ transactions will be processed by issuing account payee cheque in Userâs name as registered on the Website and delivered to the billing address entered during the online transaction effected by User on the Website and the cheque will be dispatched to the User only after the Product(s) is /are collected from the Userâs place with all its accessories, freebies and original packing materials
The User will be bound by the return policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.
No Warranty for Freebies
Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Products are not available with the Company for an exchange, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.
Replacement Policy for Store Pick-up Transactions
- The Replacement Policy under the Store Pick Up Service will be applicable only in respect to Music CD’s, DVD’s, gaming software and small appliances only on account of inherent manufacturing defects (“Store Pick-up Replaceable Products“), subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be presented for replacement within Four (4) days of pick-up of the Products from the respective Store.
- The original invoice must be presented at the time of replacement.
- The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be returned in an undamaged and saleable condition including all the accompanying accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton.The Company’s shall have the sole right to make a decision in respect to the condition of the Store Pick-up Replaceable Products which shall be final and binding.
- For further details, please refer to the Exchange policy on the invoice or contact the Customer Service Centre at +91-(22)- 67 655 554.
Store Pick-up Non- Replaceable Products –
- Products as desktops, laptops, peripherals, gaming hardware, handy-cams, digital cameras, mobile phones, fixed phones mp3 players, accessories, large appliances, LCD’s, TV’s, home theatre systems and other entertainment products.
- Any products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes.
- Personal care products will not be replaced for hygiene reasons.
- Free gifts will not be replaced and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Store Pick-up Replaceable Products are not available with the Store, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.